Click a question below to discover the answer. If you have any additional questions or need assistance, please contact us.
What should I do in case I’m in an accident?
Accident scenes can be very shocking, especially right after the impact occurs. Try to remain calm and do the following:
1. Stop your vehicle. If you drive away, you could be charged with a “hit and run.”
2. If you are blocking traffic in a dangerous place, pull off to the side of the road or into a well-lit parking lot.
3. Contact the authorities. Try to assess the scene if anyone else is hurt. Otherwise, wait for the ambulance and/or police.
4. Turn off your engine and wait for assistance.
5. Be courteous to all parties.
6. If you suspect the other driver may be drunk, do not confront him or her. Tell the police and let them handle the situation.
7. Make sure you are as calm as possible before making any statements or talking to the police.
8. Take photos before you leave the scene.
9. Avoid making statements about responsibility to the other driver, witnesses, police or anyone else. Do not state that you are at fault, even if you think you may have caused the accident.
10. Contact your insurance company once you are calm and have gathered pertinent information. They will likely interview you on the spot and request photos.
11. Acquire a copy of the police report.
12. Call us for assistance with repairs to your vehicle.
What should I do after an accident?
Here are some tips for dealing with the aftermath of an accident.
1. Do not drive your car if it is unsafe. If you can safely drive your vehicle, bring it to us as soon as possible.
2. If you cannot operate your car, truck or SUV, call us and we can tow your vehicle.
3. Remember that you have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company or the other drivers insurance cannot require you to go to a particular repair shop.
4. Differences in repair estimates are common. It is your vehicle, you deserve the highest quality repairs. Read the fine print and consider carefully before you accept the lowest repair estimate.
What if my insurance company says I have to get three estimates or that I have to go to another shop and meet with their adjuster?
Tell them NO and you are dropping your car off at the shop of your choice to get repaired and the adjuster can inspect your car there with the bodyshop manager. It is your car and you have the right to get your car fixed where you want. We work for you, not the insurance company.
Can you communicate with my insurance company to work out the details?
Absolutely. We take care of the estimate and notify you when the vehicle can go in for service. Most times, the insurance company will pay us directly so you don’t have to worry about payment. You will likely have to pay a deductible depending on your insurance. Contact us today to learn more about the process.
I need my car back ASAP. How can you get me back on the road?
Once we write your estimate, it is approved and you authorize us to begin work, we will set up a time line and let you know when your vehicle will be ready. It may take a few days in order to deliver the best work. If you need to get back on the road before then, we will be happy to set up a rental car for you, and in many cases can communicate with your insurance company to handle the payment.
How do I know that I am getting the best service?
We know what we’re doing and consistently offer the very best customer service. Our technicians also continue their education in the automotive arena, consistently learning about the latest innovations in body repair. The technicians here are I–CAR trained and ASE Certified. These credentials ensure that you get quality repairs by knowledgeable automotive professionals.
Do you charge for estimates?
No. We provide free estimates as a courtesy to our customers.