A Message To Our Customers
We understand the uncertainty you may be experiencing at this time. As always, we're committed to being responsive to your needs. We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and have measures in place to ensure we continue to serve our customers in a way that is safe for both you and our employees. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to message us or give us a call! Please see below for the measures we are taking to ensure your safety and ours:
- 1. Offering pickup and delivery of vehicles for our clients.
- 2. Disinfecting commonly touched items in your vehicle.
- 3. Protecting your vehicle with steering wheel, seat, shifter and seat covers.
- 4. Giving our technicians the proper gloves and respirators to wear while working on your vehicle.
- 5. Our office is being cleaned/disinfected multiple times daily, especially items that a client could possibly touch when visiting our facility.
- 6. Paperless estimates, authorizations and payment via text, email, or fax.